What a landscape!
THE DUNES OF SOSSUSVLEI & THE ATLANTIC OCEAN
DAMARALAND AND ETOSHA NATIONAL PARK
SKELETON COAST NATIONAL PARK
THE DUNES OF SOSSUSVLEI & THE ATLANTIC OCEAN - Earth wolves howl from the distance.
DAMARALAND AND ETOSHA NATIONAL PARK - Along the legendary Skeleton Coast, named after the numerous shipwrecks that have fallen victim to this treacherous stretch of coastline over the years, and the game-rich Ugab Riverbed, you enter Damaraland and explore the local wildlife, including the rare desert elephants.
SKELETON COAST NATIONAL PARK - Geologically, the Skeleton Coast is one of the oldest rock formations on earth.
OKAVANGO DELTA - In the middle of the Kalahari, the delta forms one of the largest and most wildlife-rich wetlands in Africa.
A travel example calculated for you!
Travel price per person in the double room:
- Linienflüge Frankfurt - Windhoek und zurück in der Business Class der Eurowings Discover
- Scheduled flights Windhoek - Johannesburg - Maun and return in Economy Class with South African Airways
- 15 days private round trip through Namibia with full board and activities (breakfast in Swakopmund)
- 3 nights / all-inclusive in the Okavango Delta in Botswana incl. charter flights from/to Maun
- All necessary transfers in Namibia and Botswana
- Guaranteed individual support
Join a bathing stay in Mozambique or on an island in the Indian Ocean
...or visit the Victoria Falls in Zambia or Zimbabwe
...or make a side trip to South Africa
- ✓ Eurowings Discover, South African Airways
- ✓ Sossusvlei: Hoodia Desert Lodge
- ✓ Swakopmund: Hansa Hotel
- ✓ Damaraland: Mowani Mountain Camp
- ✓ Skeleton Coast Nationalpark: Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp
- ✓ Kaokoland: Sera Cafema
- ✓ Etosha Nationalpark: Ongava Tented Camp
- ✓ Okavango Delta: Wilderness Safaris Jao Camp
Further hotel recommendations:
- ✓ Okavango Delta: Vumbura Plains, Mombo Camp, Baines Camp, Duba Plains