This three-week journey takes you to the high cultures of the Khmer to Angkor, to the pulsating home of the Thai to Bangkok, on the river of life Chao Phraya to the second capital of Siam to Ayuthaya, in the legendary Eastern & Oriental Express to Singapore and on the pearl in the Indian Ocean to Sri Lanka.
CAMBODIA - Every visitor who comes face to face with the enormous monuments in the huge temple city of Angkor feels transported back to times long past.
BANGKOK AND AYUTHAYA - Arriving back in the 21st century, we continue to the City of Angels: greatest of all cities, immortally precious jewel, almighty and ancient, hoard of the nine precious gems, heavenly city, built by Vishnukarma - to Krung Thep, as Bangkok, today's capital of Thailand is abbreviated in Thai.
EASTERN & ORIENTAL EXPRESS - You will be greeted with a friendly smile at Hualampong station in Bangkok.
SINGAPORE - Firm ground under your feet again, you have two days for sightseeing and being "seduced".
SRI LANKA - After modern Singapore, another highlight of your trip awaits you - Sri Lanka, the pearl in the Indian Ocean.
A travel example calculated for you!
Travel price per person in the double room:
- Scheduled flights Frankfurt - Bangkok and Singapore - Colombo - Frankfurt in Business Class of Sri Lankan Airlines and Qatar Airways respectively
- Scheduled flights Bangkok - Siem Reap u.z. in Economy Class of Bangkok Airways
- 4-day stay in Siem Reap with a private, air-conditioned car and German-speaking tour guide incl. breakfast and entrance fees
- 1 night / breakfast in Bangkok including private airport transfers
- 1 night / half board on the Mekhala River Cruise between Bangkok and Ayuthaya including excursions and private transfers
- 3 nights / full board in a State Cabin on the Eastern & Oriental Express from Bangkok to Singapore including the excursions
- 1 night / breakfast in Singapore including private airport transfers
- 11-day round trip through Sri Lanka in an air-conditioned car with private German or English speaking tour guide incl. breakfast and entrance fees
- Guaranteed individual support
Extend your beach stay at one of the most beautiful beaches in the world
...or extend your program by a side trip to Phnom Penh, capital of Cambodia
...or make a stop in the boom-town Dubai on your way back.
- ✓ Qatar Airways, Sri Lankan Airlines, Bangkok Airways
- ✓ Siem Reap: Raffles Grand Hotel D ´ Angkor (State Room)
- ✓ Bangkok: The Peninsula (Grand Deluxe Room)
- ✓ Singapur: The Ritz Carlton Millenium (Deluxe Club Room)
- ✓ Colombo: The Wallawwa (Garden Suite)
- ✓ Anuradhapura: Ulagalla Resort (Ulagalla Chalet)
- ✓ Kandy: Kandy House (Ultra Room)
- ✓ Central Highlands: Tea Trails (Garden Suite)
- ✓ Weligama: Cape Weligama (Pool View Master Suite)
Further hotel recommendations:
- ✓ Siem Reap: Amansara, Park Hyatt, Phum Baitang Resort
- ✓ Bangkok: Oriental Hotel, Millennium Hilton, The Metropolitan
- ✓ Singapur: Raffles Hotel, The Fullerton, Mandarin Oriental
- ✓ Sri Lanka: Amanwella, Suite Lanka