Where is Zambia actually located?
SOUTH LUANGWA NATIONAL PARK
LOWER ZAMBEZI NATIONAL PARK
SOUTH LUANGWA NATIONAL PARK - From the capital Lusaka you fly about one hour to Mfuwe, the gateway to the South Luangwa National Park.
LOWER ZAMBEZI NATIONAL PARK - On the banks of the mighty Zambezi River is the over 4,000 km2 Lower Zambezi National Park.
VICTORIA FALLS - Victoria Falls is without doubt one of the most spectacular natural wonders of our planet.
A travel example calculated for you!
Travel price per person in the double room:
- Scheduled flights Germany - Dubai - Lusaka u.a. in Business Class of Emirates
- regional flights Lusaka - Mfuwe - Lower Zambezi - Livingstone - Lusake
- 11 nights / All Inclusive in the South Luangwa National Park, in the Lower Zambezi National Park and at the Victoria Falls incl. game drives, tours & offered activities
- Guaranteed individual support
Extend your stay in Malawi
...or visit more parks in Zambia
...or swim and relax in Mozambique
...or stop for a few days in South Africa
- ✓ Emirates
- ✓ South Luangwa Nationalpark: Chamilandu Camp & Kapampa Camp
- ✓ Lower Zambezi Nationalpark: Chiawa Camp & Old Mondoro Camp
- ✓ Livingstone: River Club
Further hotel recommendations:
- ✓ South Luangwa National Park: Kuyenda Camp, Chindeni Camp, Bilmungwe Camp, Zungulila Camp
- ✓ Lower Zambezi Nationalpark: Sausage Tree Camp
- ✓ Livingstone: Royal Chundu, Royal Livingstone, Sindabezi Island