Nepal, Bhutan and India - three religious strongholds that are remembered for their special spirituality by everyone who has ever traveled to these countries.
KATHMANDU - Winding, narrow alleys. Life takes place on the streets. Women wash and clean. Babies are massaged with rapeseed oil, while a huge pot of dal baht bubbles to feed hungry mouths.
BHUTAN - Only a few tourists are allowed to visit one of the most pristine countries in the world: Bhutan.
KOLKATA - Kolkata (formerly Calcutta) unfortunately has rather a bad image.
A travel example calculated for you!
Travel price per person in the double room:
- Linienflüge Deutschland - Delhi - Kathmandu und Kolkata - Delhi - Deutschland in der Business der Air India und der IndiGo
- Scheduled flights Kathmandu - Paro - Kolkatta in economy class of Drukair
- 3 nights / breakfast in Kathmandu including sightseeing and private airport transfers with English or German speaking guide
- 10-day round trip through Bhutan in a private, air-conditioned car with English-speaking tour guide including full board and entrance fees
- 2 nights / breakfast in Kolkata including sightseeing and private airport transfers with English or German speaking tour guide
- Guaranteed individual support
Take a side trip to the Maldives and enjoy a few beautiful beach days at one of the many luxury resorts
...or drive overland across the high plateau from Kathmandu to Lhasa in Tibet
...or go on a tiger safari in the Ranthambore National Park
...or pamper yourself for a few days at Ananda in the Himalayas
...or drive with the famous "Palace on Wheels" through India
- ✓ Air India, IndiGo, Drukair
- ✓ Kathmandu: Dwarika ´s Hotel (Heritage Deluxe Room)
- ✓ Bhutan: Amankora (in Paro, Timphu, Gangtey, Bumthang und Punakha)
- ✓ Kolkata: Oberoi Grand Hotel (Deluxe Room)
Further hotel recommendations:
- ✓ Kathmandu: Hyatt Regency
- ✓ Bhutan: Hotel Uma Paro