This trip takes you on the roof of the Andes through two of the most original countries in South America - Peru and Bolivia.
FROM LIMA AND THE NAZCA LINES
FROM LIMA AND THE NAZCA LINES - In the pampas of Nazca, a flat desert landscape near the coastal region of the same name, is one of the world's greatest mysteries: a mosaic of gigantic stylized drawings depicting a monkey, a fish, a spider, a hummingbird and numerous geometric shapes. But - these coulter paintings can be seen only from the height!
MACHU PICCHU - Afterwards we will go to Cuzco, the oldest permanently inhabited city on the continent.
LAKE TITICACA - According to the Inca myth, Manco Capac and Mama Ocllo, the children of the Sun God, rose from the depths of Lake Titicaca to found their empire.
LA PAZ - At the end of your trip, you will arrive in La Paz at an altitude of over 4,000 meters.
IQUITOS - The city in the middle of the Peruvian Amazon basin can only be reached by plane or boat and could be an alternative end to this trip.
A travel example calculated for you!
Travel price per person in the double room:
- Scheduled flights Germany - Lima u.a. in Business Class of IBERIA
- Scheduled flights Lima - Iquitos - Lima - Arequipa - Cusco / La Paz - Lima in Economy Class of LATAM Airlines
- 20-day round trip through Peru and Bolivia by air-conditioned car and train (Hiram Bingham and Andean Explorer) with private tour guide including breakfast (partly half board and full board) and entrance fees.
- Guaranteed individual support
How about a few days on the beaches of Rio de Janeiro at the end of the round trip?
...or combine your stay with a side trip to the Galapagos Islands.
...or extend your trip in Bolivia with a side trip to Sucre and Potosi
...or cross the Andes towards northern Chile and visit the Atacama Desert
- ✓ IBERIA und LATAM Airlines Group
- ✓ Lima: Hotel B (Aposento Suite)
- ✓ Amazonas: Delfin I (Master Suite)
- ✓ Lima Airport: Costa Del Sol Wyndham Lima Airport Hotel (Standard Room)
- ✓ Arequipa: Casa Andina Private Collection (Arequipa Suite)
- ✓ Colca: Colca Lodge (Suite)
- ✓ Sacred Valley: Tambo Del Inka Luxury Collection (Deluxe Room)
- ✓ Machu Picchu: Belmond Sanctuary Lodge (Standard Patio Room)
- ✓ Cuzco: Belmond Monasterio Hotel (Deluxe Room)
- ✓ Puno: Hotel Titilaka (Dawn Suite)
- ✓ La Paz:Hotel Casa Grande (Executive Room)
Further hotel recommendations:
- ✓ Lima: Country Club, Belmond Miraflores Park
- ✓ Arequipa:Hotel Boutique Villa Elisa
- ✓ Cuzco: Belmond Palacio Nazarenas, Palacio Del Inka, Inkaterra La Casona<
- ✓ Puno: Libertador Puno