"In terms of magnificence, variety of shapes and colors, abundance of brilliant life of plants, birds, insects, reptiles and wildlife, Uganda is a true pearl of Africa."
...WITH THE MOUNTAIN GORILLAS.
UGANDA - The Pearl of Africa is an interesting contrast to the savannahs and short grass plains of Tanzania and Kenya. Here the savannah of East Africa merges into the rainforest of West Africa - a fascinating mosaic of wide plains, dense tropical rainforest, green mountains and crater lakes.
...WITH THE MOUNTAIN GORILLAS. - Almost half of the mountain gorillas on our planet - about 330 out of 600 individuals live in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda.
A travel example calculated for you!
Travel price per person in the double room:
- Scheduled flights Germany - Entebbe and return in Business Class of Emirates
- Scheduled flight Entebbe - Kasese in economy class of Aerolink Uganda
- 10 days round trip through Uganda incl. full board and chimp tracking, Bigodi Swamp Walk, 7 game drives and gorilla tracking (1 license)
- All transfers in air-conditioned vehicles with English-speaking drivers
- Day room on departure day including lunch
- Guaranteed individual support
Extend your stay in Kenya or Tanzania.
...or relax a few days at Lake Victoria
...or visit the paradise islands of the Indian Ocean
- ✓ Emirates or Turkish Airlines and Aerolink Uganda
- ✓ Entebbe: Boma Guest House
- ✓ Kibale Forest Nationalpark: Primate Lodge (Luxury Cottage)
- ✓ Kigezi Game Reserve: Ishasha Wilderness Camp
- ✓ Bwindi National Park: Santuary Gorilla Forest Camp
- ✓ Lake Mburo Nationalpark: Mihingo Lodge
- ✓ Dayroom: Boma Guesthouse
Further hotel recommendations:
- ✓ Kampala: Kampala Serena Hotel
- ✓ Kibale Forest Nationalpark: Kyaninga Lodge
- ✓ Bwindi National Park: Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge
- ✓ Lake Mburo Nationalpark: Lake Mburo Tented Camp