Mexico's colonial cities enchant with their shady squares, typical patios, magnificent palaces, townhouses with ornate balconies and pompously furnished churches.
ROMANTIC COLONIAL ROUTE: IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE CONQUERORS
ZIHUATANEJO OR PUERTO VALLARTA AND THE COSTA CAREYES
ROMANTIC COLONIAL ROUTE: IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE CONQUERORS - North of Mexico City, our starting point, begins the highlands of central Mexico - for centuries, mines here produced silver for the world.
ZIHUATANEJO OR PUERTO VALLARTA AND THE COSTA CAREYES - Zihuatanejo has developed from a fishing village into a small town whose inhabitants live from tourism, but have hardly let themselves be taken out of their daily routine.
A travel example calculated for you!
Travel price per person in the double room:
- Scheduled flights Germany - Mexico City and Puerto Vallarta - Germany in Business Class of Lufthansa and United Airlines
- Domestic flight Guadalajara - Puerto Vallarta in the Economy Class of Aeromexico
- 3 nights / breakfast in Mexico City including private transfers, private guided city tour and day excursion to the pyramids of Teotihuacan
- 7-day round trip through Mexico's most beautiful colonial cities including transfers and 6 nights / breakfast with an air-conditioned vehicle and private English-speaking guide
- 5 nights / breakfast at the beach of Punta de Mita including private transfers
- Guaranteed individual support
Extend your beach stay in one of the dreamlike hotels
...or book a diving stay in Belize, where one of the most beautiful coral reefs in the world invites you for diving.
...or add a stay in Baja California, where whales give birth to their young between January and March.
- ✓ Lufthansa, United Airlines and Aeromexico
- ✓ Mexico-City: Four Seasons (Deluxe Room)
- ✓ Queretaro: Hotel Dona Urraca (Junior Suite)
- ✓ San Miguel De Allende: Hotel Belmond Casa De Sierra Nevada (Junior Suite)
- ✓ Guanajuato: Villa Maria Cristina (Patio Suite)
- ✓ Guadalajara. Hotel Casa Fayette
- ✓ Punta de Mita: Imanta Resorts (Standard Jungle View Suite)
Further hotel recommendations:
- ✓ Mexico-City: St.Regis, Condesa DF, Las Alcobas, “W”
- ✓ Morelia: Hotel Villa Montana
- ✓ Zihuatanejo: Hotel The Tides, La Casa Que Canta
- ✓ Costa Careyes: Hotelito Desconocido