Argentina, the eighth largest country in the world, is one of the most impressive, fascinating and above all contrasting countries on our planet.
VALDES PENINSULA, PATAGONIA AND FIRELAND
RIO DE JANEIRO
BUENOS AIRES - If you think Argentina's capital only has tango to offer, you are mistaken.
THE VALDEZ PENINSULA, PATAGONIA AND FIRELAND - On the coast of Patagonia, at the Valdez Peninsula, there is an area that seems like a huge zoological garden.
CÓRDOBA - Impressed by the abundance of overwhelming natural events, it is time to get used to the city life of Argentina again.
IGUAZÚ WATERFALLS - On a width almost three times as large as the Niagara Falls, the water masses here plunge into the depths, and from far away it already sounds like an earthquake.
RIO DE JANEIRO - Rio de Janeiro - a kaleidoscope of impressions between postcard clichés and avant-garde, bubbling megametropolis and relaxed beach life.
A travel example calculated for you!
Travel price per person in the double room:
- Scheduled flights Germany - Buenos Aires / Rio de Janeiro - Germany in Lufthansa Business Class
- Local flights Buenos Aires - Trelew - Ushuaia - El Calafate - Cordoba - Iguazu /Iguassu - Rio de Janeiro in Economy Class of Aerolineas Argentinas and Gol Linhas Aereas
- 3 nights / breakfast in Buenos Aires including private city tours
- 3 nights / full board on Peninsula Valdes including various tours
- 2 nights / breakfast in Ushuaia including tour to the National Park and on the Beagle Channel
- 2 nights / breakfast in El Calafate including day tour to Perito Moreno
- 3 nights / full board at Cordoba on an estancia
- 2 nights / breakfast at the Iguassu Falls including private tours
- 3 nights / breakfast in Rio de Janeiro including various private tours
- All necessary airport transfers
- Guaranteed individual support
Combine your stay with a Cruceros Australis cruise from Ushuaia to Punta Arenas and visit Cape Horn
...or extend your trip on Brazil's coast in a sophisticated beach resort
...or make a short detour to Uruguay
- ✓ Lufthansa, Aerolineas Argentinas und GOL Linhas Aereas
- ✓ Buenos Aires: Park Hyatt Palacio Duhau (Park Deluxe Room)
- ✓ Peninsula Valdes: El Pedral Lodge (Double Room)
- ✓ Ushuaia: Los Cauquenes Hotel (Superior Channel View)
- ✓ El Calafate: Hotel Xelena (Junior Suite)
- ✓ Cordoba: Estancia El Colibri (Room de Charme Junior Suite)
- ✓ Iguassu: Hotel Belmond Das Cataratas (Deluxe Room)
- ✓ Rio de Janeiro: Hotel Belmond Copacabana Palace (Deluxe Room)
Further hotel recommendations:
- ✓ Buenos Aires: Alvear Palace Hotel, Hotel Sofitel, Four Seasons, Hotel Faena
- ✓ El Calafate: Imago Hotel & SPA, ELOLO
- ✓ Puerto Madryn: Hotel Territorio
- ✓ Cordoba: Estancia La Paz, Estancia Los Potreros
- ✓ Iguazu: Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa
- ✓ Rio de Janeiro: Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro, Sofitel Rio de Janeiro