Immerse yourself in the mysterious, foreign world of Asia and discover one of the most fascinating regions of the world within this 16-day journey.
BANGKOK - Bangkok, one of the fastest growing cities in Southeast Asia is the beginning of a round trip filled with great highlights.
HONG KONG - The skyline in front of which it seems that even angels philosophize about business.
BALI - Home of the Gods - as the island is also fondly called due to its beauty, is your new home for the next few days.
YOGYAKARTA - After a first introduction to the wonderful culture of Indonesia, the cultural center of Java welcomes you as the next destination to fascinate you with its magnificent buildings.
SINGAPORE - This unmissable economic giant provides an impressive finale to your trip, giving you another glimpse of the new, modern face of Asia.
A travel example calculated for you!
Travel price per person in the double room:
- Line flights Germany - Bangkok and Singapore - Germany in the Business Class of Lufthansa
- Scheduled flight Bangkok - Hong Kong - Denpasar in Business Class of Hong Kong Airlines
- Scheduled flight Denpasar - Yogyakarta in Business Class of Garuda Indonesia
- Scheduled flight Yogyakarta - Singapore in Business Class of Silkair/Singapore Airlines
- 4 nights / breakfast in Bangkok including private airport transfers
- 2 nights / breakfast in Hong Kong including private airport transfers
- 4 nights / breakfast in Bali including private airport transfers
- 3 nights / breakfast in Yogyakarta including private airport transfers and daily excursions
- 2 nights / breakfast in Singapore including private airport transfers
- Guaranteed individual support
Take a side trip from Singapore to Bintan and enjoy some beautiful beach days
...or take a trip to Macau Island off Hong Kong for a try at gambling
...or explore Java by overland tour
...or interrupt your Hong Kong stay for a side trip to the People's Republic of China
- ✓Lufthansa, Hongkong Airlines, Garuda Indonesia, Silkair/Singapore Airlines
- ✓ Bangkok: The Peninsula (Grand Deluxe Room)
- ✓ Hongkong: The Peninsula (Grand Deluxe Harbour View Room)
- ✓ Bali: Bvlgari (Ocean View Villa)
- ✓ Yogyakarta: Amanjiwo (Garden Suite)
- ✓ Singapur: The Ritz Carlton Millenia (Premier Club Suite)
Further hotel recommendations:
- ✓ Bangkok: The Oriental, Millenium Hilton, The Metropolitan
- ✓ Hongkong: Intercontinental, Mandarin Oriental
- ✓ Bali: Matahari Beach Resort & Spa, The Oberoi, Anantara Seminyak
- ✓ Yogyakarta: Hyatt, Phoenix Hotel, Tentrem Hotel
- ✓ Singapur: Raffles Hotel, The Fullerton, Mandarin Oriental